Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i got a light bar and square lights to run on the truck. I was wondering if anyone knew what fuse locations were live so I could turn them on with the vehicle off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,850 Posts
Of course, if you want to git fancy and use relays and fuses to protect each circuit run to the lights, you can use a fuse box like this one off of Amazon fer about $20 shipped. You'll have to provide the fuses, relays, wiring, and connectors to complete the fuse box. ;)

If you don't need the relay capability, you can always just git a fuse box like this fer about $15 shipped. ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of course, if you want to git fancy and use relays and fuses to protect each circuit run to the lights, you can use a fuse box like this one off of Amazon fer about $20 shipped. You'll have to provide the fuses, relays, wiring, and connectors to complete the fuse box. ;)

If you don't need the relay capability, you can always just git a fuse box like this fer about $15 shipped. ;)
I got the package today and luckily the harnesses have built in fuses and the relays are already hooked up. Not bad for 10 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
366 Posts
The benefit of running off a fuse is that you could have your switch linked to the key circuit so you dont accidentally leave something on and drain the battery. Probably hard to do with light bars but you never know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.