Toyota Nation Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I was just wondering if one of you could assist me with something? I looked through the techstream customization features and cant find out if I am able to decrease the volume of the LDA warning as on my Carmy it is very very loud.
Do you know if there is any option for me to decrease it by a bit?

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,884 Posts
Hi,

I was just wondering if one of you could assist me with something? I looked through the techstream customization features and cant find out if I am able to decrease the volume of the LDA warning as on my Carmy it is very very loud.
Do you know if there is any option for me to decrease it by a bit?
I doubt it. That alert is meant to wake someone up if they become drowsy or becomes distracted and not paying attention to the road. Turning it down will defeat the purpose of the system. It's loud enough to wake anyone up and hopefully prevent a car crash.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I doubt it. That alert is meant to wake someone up if they become drowsy or becomes distracted and not paying attention to the road. Turning it down will defeat the purpose of the system. It's loud enough to wake anyone up and hopefully prevent a car crash.
I wish it would just vibrate the seat like it did in my GMC Yukon. The beeping is so annoying that I don't even bother keeping LDA on.

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,884 Posts
I wish it would just vibrate the seat like it did in my GMC Yukon. The beeping is so annoying that I don't even bother keeping LDA on.
You could turn it off and on easily via the steering wheel. Anytime i have it on it makes me not want to cross over the other lane. It's like playing the floor is lava game. It also encourages people to use their signals which is a plus for me since it deactivates the left or right lane, whichever the direction of the signal is going.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts