hey
anyone know of any shops in the gta?
looking for shops that specifically deal with toyotas
hoping they use toyota parts.. basically a dealer withouthe the bullshyte

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Cressida
4,512 Posts
I hate to say it but, I find a lot of shops in the GTA are terrible at servicing a Toyota since they will not use toyota parts. Me and my dad's experience in finding a decent shop ended in failure. Toyota parts are expensive therefore tend to not be used by individual garages. I currently go to Markville, they have been very good to my Cressida plus they're less busy than say...Don Valley.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
T-Lex at woodbine and steeles- a lot of us toyotanation guys go there cuz Basil's a good guy :thumbup:

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Applewood in mississauga also.

I'm still trying to find a good shop east of Toronto/Scarborough that deals with Toyotas AND imports in General, so far no luck for Toyotas but there's a couple for hondas in the area.

·
Registered
1998 Camry CE
2,072 Posts
AuPro, at AutoStyle. Located at Warden and 401.

It is on East side of Warden just south of 401, south of the A&W.
is a repair garage 416-293-3368

Ricky is the manager does very decent work. He will get you prices for using re manufactured, Used (auto recyclers ) and genuine parts. He odes recommend recycled assemblies from lower mileage cars if the new part is either too costly or not a usual stock item if you need your car fast. My cousin jest had a crack up a couple weeks ago, and did some serious damage. The same building has a used car dealer in the front, and a body shop too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts