Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Echo RS Hatchback 2005
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I would like to say that I love my 2005 Hatchback RS. Since I purchase it, back in April 05, I moved from Victoria BC to Berthierville Quebec. I tooked 10 days to drive across with my wife and our cat in his medium size kennel (one made for small dog to give him more room to move around in). In the ECHO we had of course our luggages (1 big, 1 medium, 1 small luggage, a couple of small carry on bags, Laptop, bag of cat food, bag of cat litter and a cat litter box and we still had room to spare).

I was very please with the travel. Lots of people say that a subcompact car is not made for long trip but I was glad I did it in my ECHO. First the gas mileage is great, second, there are so many places where you can put snacks in this car.:clap: And third the ride was confortable.

After the trip, the front of the car was full of bug guts... I was afraid that it would have damage the paint...after 2 good washes, the paint was still good. I don't know if it is because of the paint protection but I am sure it didn't hurt to have it.

I love my car.:thumbup: So far I had no problem with it. The best car I ever had so far.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am delighted to see such positive comments about the Echo. I have a Yaris. Despite a different name, it is in fact a next generation Echo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts