TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
That's alot of parts.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
LOL>.. they are just sourcing the ebay databse and listing everything on ebay that deals with Camry

·
Registered
Camry
1,463 Posts
???
When I click on anything I get a dead link?

I see it as way2bid.com.

Anyone else can get to anything?
I got a chipped rear window I would like to replace.

·
A Lone Wolf
98 Posts
Sportivo Concepts said:
anything bigger than 3" you will lose drastic performance and hp
thats the diameter piping not the tip...

i cant find the angled dual tipped mufflers, those looked real nice.

·
Registered
785 Posts
does anybody have mufflers like i described from reactive? the reason i ask, if i buy an exhaust, i want a stock sound, i hate the riced out honda civic type mufflers, it makes me too angry :mad:

·
A Lone Wolf
98 Posts
MadDawg said:
does anybody have mufflers like i described from reactive? the reason i ask, if i buy an exhaust, i want a stock sound, i hate the riced out honda civic type mufflers, it makes me too angry :mad:
does urs have stock dual tips? if so then you could modify the tips like what i did to my accord.

i wish i could post the pics...

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
MadDawg said:
The only way your going to get a stock sound is with a nice restrictive muffler :)

A good muffler would be a Summit Turbo. SummitRacing.com. Search it. They make dual tipped, good quality, and they sound nice too.

And dirt cheap :D

·
I'm a Mac
DD - 94 Mitsu 3000GT
4,062 Posts
its RACTIVE. not reactive.

more of this noobs giving noobs advice... ya dont even know the name of something and you want someone to trust your opinion on it.

www.ractive.com

dont go over 2.5 inch on a 4 cyl unless you are turbo. dont go over 2.75 inch on a v6 unless you are turbo, in that case 2.75 inch for 4cyl turbo, 3 inch or more for v6 turbo. thats piping not the tip.

the tip should never be smaller than the inlet, the tip shouldnt be too much bigger than the piping for NA motors. you will lose backpressure and your idle will suck and your low end may suffer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts