Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I am currently considering buying a 1987 supra. Its a 5spd turbo w/targa tops. the guy is asking 1600 for it. i went and saw it and couldnt test drive it cause he wasnt home. the body isnt in the best of shape but there is nothing that cant be easily fixed. it has about 230,000 miles on it. what's your opinion???

·
Registered
11 Posts
damn, that's a lot of miles... but then i paid more than 2 times the price he's asking for for mines... you should test drive it and see if there's anything wrong with it first.

-tim

·
Got Hardass?
2,959 Posts
Check on the condition of the Stock HG, maybe a compression test if you can. I've seen stock good ones w/less miles goin' on ebay.

·
Registered
35 Posts
'87 turbo targa

I have an '87 turbo, targa, blue, 5 speed. Excellent shape, only 2 winters, 93k miles. $4,500 range. Interested? It's in rare condition, I often get compliments on the shape of it. It still gets up and goes too. I am not very eager to sell it, but it would be convenient if I had a car with more room for work purposes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'm probably going to sell my 88 supra. Sorry, non-turbo, for about 1200 soon. Its not in its superb condition, but its not original engine. We put an engine with about 40k miles when the original engine hit 180k. If interested, just hit back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts