Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
one of a kind
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am planning to get a bodykit for my 96 camry coupe..

Here is what i have so far RMM front. still seeking the sideskirts and rear

what i want to know if do anyone know if there are bodykits that isnt made out of fiberglass

because fiberglass tend to brake and doesnt fit well.. i know that razzi make kit out of abs plastic but their bodykit are too expensive and plus i dont like their sideskirts

·
Old fogey
1,429 Posts
Uhh... maybe you can find polyurethane side skirts and rears from another car (maybe an Accord) and do some serious modification to get it to fit yours. I don't know of anyone besides RMM that does polyurethane for the Camry... probably because of the perception that the Camry community is very cheap when it comes to parts.

How about I take your RRM lip off your hands for you and you can get a full high quality fiberglass kit from Yukio (CamryPunk). I think he still might sell kits...

Anywhos I need an RRM lip dammit and I'm too lazy to call up RRM. Seriously, what company doesn't fix their email address. Yeah that strayed a bit off topic I know.

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
ah, finding side skirts for a coupe are gunna be a bit difficult. and finding some that arnt fiberglass is gunna be near impossilbe. (but im sure you knew that) maybe you can sweet talk flajalskdhf;alsdhf;alsd (ok so thats not the right s/n) into makin you a pair of of custom ones like his coupe.

edit: heres his proper s/n: felkajamine

heres the side skirts:

altho they may be a bit agressive from the RMM 3.5 lip...theyd look proper with a 3 lip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts