Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not in a big hurry, since it works fine. I backed out of the driveway and hit the right side mirror with the trashcan. It cracked the bottom of it and it just bothers me to look at it. The dealer wants $233 and you can't just get the shell without the mirror and motor. If anyone knows of a used one or cheaper that would be great.

Also I was wondering if the non motorized mirror could be retrofitted with the motor. I figure it might be cheaper to order this one instead.

Anyone notice that Toyota parts are some of the most expensive? Even up there is BMW and Mercedes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mirrors for sale!

voodoobike said:
I'm not in a big hurry, since it works fine. I backed out of the driveway and hit the right side mirror with the trashcan. It cracked the bottom of it and it just bothers me to look at it. The dealer wants $233 and you can't just get the shell without the mirror and motor. If anyone knows of a used one or cheaper that would be great.

Also I was wondering if the non motorized mirror could be retrofitted with the motor. I figure it might be cheaper to order this one instead.

Anyone notice that Toyota parts are some of the most expensive? Even up there is BMW and Mercedes.
Voo, Hey dude, just got my 06 Tacoma 3 weeks ago and I have both mirrors for the truck if you need one. I had them changed out to the color keyed mirrors as soon as it hit the dealership. They are still in the factory boxes. I'll sell the for $100.00 each plus shipping. I also have the factory front grill. I changed it out to the color keyed version also. Just let me know if you would like one of these mirrors! Email me at [email protected]:whatwhat:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts