Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Toyota Corolla DX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've taken a good few months to look around for good aftermarket parts for my car to no avail. i have big plans for the car with not real limit on money or time but unless i can find the parts my plans are basically pointless. I'm making this discussion in order to hopefully come in contact with someone (or everyone) that may have access to information about a seller that sells performance either forged or (preferably) billet parts. any information that is added to this thread will be extremely appreciated!

Thanks in advance everyone!!!

·
Registered
Blacktop AE101
47 Posts
I'd pick an engine with pre-existing R&D like the 4A-GE 20V or the 3S-GE, companies like MRP, Battle Garage and SQ Engineering have many custom parts to fully build these engines.

·
1996 Toyota Corolla
10,121 Posts
And hey, reach out to companies with custom specs and they'll often make what you need. Custom pistons and such aren't THAT expensive if you need em. But realistically, Ziommm is right. Good to start with a Silvertop or a 2ZZ swap and go from there. A stroker 2ZZ would be amazing.

·
Registered
516 Posts
If you get desperate you might be able to find suppliers for billeted steel parts on websites for big muscle cars that are raced. I spent a fair amount of time reading about cracked flexplates coz my 6th Gen Rolla had one, usually from Google I ended up on those types of sites. As Halo said, you want someone who will do custom, even though on the sites I'd end up on they probably target muscle car racers most of the time. So if you get desperate, try 'em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts