Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Camry
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am looking for someone to install my HID kit on my Gen6 Camry that is located in Orange County and can come to me. The person has to know what they are doing and especially know how flap down the squirrel spotters. If you have installed HID's before and live in Orange County (714 or near), please email me or leave your info behind. I will pay cash. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
Hey, I am looking for someone to install my HID kit on my Gen6 Camry that is located in Orange County and can come to me. The person has to know what they are doing and especially know how flap down the squirrel spotters. If you have installed HID's before and live in Orange County (714 or near), please email me or leave your info behind. I will pay cash. Thanks
hey flyguy. do a search on the threads, you will find a bunch of do it yourself HID threads, especially on pushing down the squirrel spotters. Save your money and do it yourself. It should take less than 45 min.

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
hey flyguy. do a search on the threads, you will find a bunch of do it yourself HID threads, especially on pushing down the squirrel spotters. Save your money and do it yourself. It should take less than 45 min.
Please remember that simply "pushing down" the squirrel spotters will not give you that clean cut-off line (which produce "glare") You will need someone who know how to "cover" that squirrel spotters hole completely. I cutted a piece of soda can then used JB Weld to cover up the squirrel spotter.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
Please remember that simply "pushing down" the squirrel spotters will not give you that clean cut-off line (which produce "glare") You will need someone who know how to "cover" that squirrel spotters hole completely. I cutted a piece of soda can then used JB Weld to cover up the squirrel spotter.
+1

Good man. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts