Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Camry SE
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched "debadged," "badgeless", etc. and haven't found any decent pics of Gen5 Camrys. The only two pics I found were one at night and the other at sunset and neither were black vehicles. Does anyone have a good pic of a debadged Gen5 trunk lid they can either post or email me?

I also wouldn't mind seeing a pic or two of a black Gen5 Camry with either a 35% or 40% tint on the sides and rear.

TIA and a good weekend to all!

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Check out DNA Splice's Camry, his is black and i believe debadged...for tint i think his are darker than 40% though..

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
DNA is the man.

·
SLVRBLLT
83 Posts
i have a gen 5 LE..it's debadged as well 20% back windows an d 35% up front..ill post pics shortly

i dont post here at all as you can see with my post count...but i've found so much helpful stuff here, i'd be glad to contribute..its getting dark out so ill have pics for you tomorrow (sunday 20th)

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
i have a gen 5 LE..it's debadged as well 20% back windows an d 35% up front..ill post pics shortly

i dont post here at all as you can see with my post count...but i've found so much helpful stuff here, i'd be glad to contribute..its getting dark out so ill have pics for you tomorrow (sunday 20th)
I see you're from Toronto, you should bring it by the meet next saturday (info is in my sig)

·
SLVRBLLT
83 Posts
yeah I really want to, I need some feedback and it'd be fun to meet other owners as well...feels like im the only loner in my neighbourhood driving a camry. I might have to go out somewhere but I will definately try and come

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
yeah I really want to, I need some feedback and it'd be fun to meet other owners as well...feels like im the only loner in my neighbourhood driving a camry. I might have to go out somewhere but I will definately try and come
Awesome i need another Gen 5 there, it's always 'Rolla's and Matrix lol

·
Registered
'05 Camry SE
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice; thanks for the replies!

Dna_splice, if your windows are tinted, do you have a side pic I could see? Also, is that Toyota badge glued on or are there holes on the sheet metal?

Bossmaan, I'd still like to see pics of your ride, when you have a chance.

Thanks again!

·
"Everyone Lies"
camry 5gen
2,033 Posts
Yes 2 pins. I cut them off when I flipped the emblem tho

·
"Everyone Lies"
camry 5gen
2,033 Posts
Nice; thanks for the replies!

Dna_splice, if your windows are tinted, do you have a side pic I could see? Also, is that Toyota badge glued on or are there holes on the sheet metal?

Bossmaan, I'd still like to see pics of your ride, when you have a chance.

Thanks again!
35 in front
5% in rear

·
Registered
'05 Camry SE
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the pic; car looks awesome!

·
Sedan Life
2003 Lexus ES300