Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
03 dodge cummins
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to by a lil yota around a 92 to 95 miles really dont matter just that is runs decent and is 4x4 and is a 5speed and im on a tight budget so i was looking to spend around 2k if that is possible i woud prefer stock so if anyone could help i would be thankfull and im in texas so i would kinda like to stay close

thanks Jared

·
Newbbie
2004 Toyota Tacoma
536 Posts
Also try Ebay Motors. Its hard to find our trucks in good condition anymore. Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
1993 Toyota Ext. Cab
70 Posts
I hate to say it, but I doubt I'd come close to letting mine go for 2k.
u got some shit in urs though :thumbsup:

i paid 1200 for mine. if u do manage to find one that cheap though, make sure to CHECK THE FRAME on the right side behind the cab, between gas tank and frame. thats why mine was 1200 :p :headbang: :facepalm: ;).
theres more to check too, i just remember that bein the biggest road block. .....but wait...u live in texas...lucky bastard :|

·
Registered
03 dodge cummins
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can work on a motor thats not a problem lol just finding one is but most people think they got a dam gem and a truck that is 15 to 19 years old with 200k to 500k miles is no gem lol but besides all that what else should i look for cus i might have found one but wont pass emmitions after a full tune up

·
Registered
608 Posts
If you can wrench then you just need something that isnt rusted out or has a seized engine.

Do you have a local trading post paper? thats where I've found some steals.

·
Registered
03 dodge cummins
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
right im really looking for a old timer that has one that was taken care of for cheap lol i guess i can dream lol but besides that the truck im looking for more than likely the person does not want to spend the money to put it out there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts