Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Saturn SC1 & SL2
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After this morning when my 06' Mercury Mountaineer died,:headbang: i am thinking of trading it on a Toyota 4runner.

i've never owned a Toyota. Only my reliable Saturn S-series. But my uncle has two 80's Trucks and my grandmother still has an old Camry with a billion miles. All of them have been reliable and low maintenance.

My question is, which newer 4runner is the best and which should i stay away? I'd be buying an 04-10 model.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Did you purchase one yet? I see your post is a little old, but I figured I would throw my 2cents in and see if anyone else agrees. Just about any of these 4th generation ('03-09) 4Runners would be a good choice in my opinion. Mine is a 2007 Sport V8 and so far has been simply flawless (except for a leaking windshield, but that was a replacement workmanship issue not a Toyota fault). Good luck.

·
Registered
56 Posts
After this morning when my 06' Mercury Mountaineer died,:headbang: i am thinking of trading it on a Toyota 4runner.

i've never owned a Toyota. Only my reliable Saturn S-series. But my uncle has two 80's Trucks and my grandmother still has an old Camry with a billion miles. All of them have been reliable and low maintenance.

My question is, which newer 4runner is the best and which should i stay away? I'd be buying an 04-10 model.
its 4 years old and died?

did you ever change the oil what the h3ll happened?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts