Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get Corolla LE w/auto or S w/auto.(can not decide yet).
What should I expect to pay for it?
Can I get it at invoice?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you for some replies.
Let be more specific.
I am trying to decide between

LE w/auto
50 state emissions (FE)
All weather guard package (CK)
Anti-lock brake system (AB)
Audio value package includes: (VV)
Driver & passenger side airbags (BE)
Inv - $15,849 MSRP - $17,520
and
S w/auto
50 state emissions (FE)
All weather guard package (CK)
Am/fm/cass/6 disc in-dash cd w/6 speakers (EV)
Anti-lock brake system (AB)
Extra value package #1 includes: (VP)
Inv - $15,918 MSRP - $17,600

I know S would be better choice. Is it real to get it for $16,000 + Tax + DMV. or am I dreaming? I assume S would be in demand so dealers would not negotiate much on it. I have not gone to dealer yet but I'm planning to go this week. They always ask how much you would like to spend how much a month you want to pay. I was hopping someone here had buying experience in NY area recently (or anywhere).

Thanks for any info.

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
Considering how little markup there is on the vehicle, I'd say you're dreaming at getting it for $16k. The guy selling you the car has to put a roof over his head. I'd be very surprised if you got it for under $17.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just bought one (well, it comes in a week or so). S model. Dealer would take $1K off MSRP. Thats it, that all. Tried another dealer and they did $800 off. In my area (NC), that was all that I could do. Couldn't even get the outrageous $150 carpets thrown in. Sheesh.
I could get a Ford Focus for $3-4K off MSRP. So it's hard paying close to sticker......but you should look at the trade value for the Ford after a few years. You'd be crazy to pay anywhere near the MSRP after it devalues like that. The Toy, I hope, isn't quite as radical at depreciation.

·
Proud Ae86 owner.
86 and RHD EF CIVIC
0 Posts
think how much a xrs will be woth in 15 yrs.

Initial E <JApan e-brake slide dorifto show> lol

Hey its like that sometimes.

·
Guitars and Cars
2001 Corolla S
3,350 Posts
The CE is the same car and the lightest of the bunch. (I'd get a stick CE or an XRS if I had the dough but that's me)
If you want the options go with the LE.
If you want the looks go with the S.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts