Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
That price is average, nothing special. Why on earth would you even consider such long term financing on a car? Personally, if I had to stretch like that to get payments I could afford, I would buy a cheaper car.

·
Sedan Life
2003 Lexus ES300
5,115 Posts
id go for it...car looks to be in great shape and the price seems right
my 2003 SE with 39k on it stickered at 14k at carmax when i bought it last year...i financed the car for 4 years at 240 a month and put 3.5k down on the car...reasonable payments and reasonable financing term for a 19yr old training as a toyota tech id say :)
you just gotta choose financing that works for you

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,396 Posts
Heck I sold my fully loaded SE V6 with Moonroof, Navi, Floor Mats, Heated sport Leather with 20,000 miles for $20k........

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Sounds overpriced to me but I don't like to pay a dealer a few thousand dollars extra to handle a used car transaction

A new 2009 with full warranty just like that the one you are looking at is $23,361 at Fitzmall.

Check edmunds.com and kbb.com for the prices on both the Camry and your Mazda.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
I owe 5800 on the mazda, so I do have some equity in it. I was surprised that he told me I could go all the way to 84 months on fiancing. Though I don't think I want to go that far.
Not 84 months! The Gen 7 Camry is on the way.:D
You don't want to keep that car forever.;)

·
Crash Test Dummy
2007 Toyota Camry CE
880 Posts
if it was a v6 i would say definitely.. but other than that it still looks nice. don't let us make your decisions, youre the one that has to drive it

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think that price is at least nothing special if not over-priced. I just recently negotiated a 2008 SE I-4 for $21,200 out the door (that equates to a selling price of about $19,000....I have a copy of the signed P&S). An 07 with 20k miles on it should be a decent amount less than that. Also that long-term financing is not the best idea.

Keep looking for a better deal :thumbup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Way overpriced. I paid $23K out the door for a brand-new '08 LE V6 with 100K extended warranty (platinum? bumper-to-bumper, through TEC). Invoice on an '09 SE I4 optioned as that vehicle is comes in at $21,450.

Plus, if you have to finance for 84 months, you can't afford it. Drive the wheels off the Mazda.

·
Utah Jazz Fan
07 CAMRY se
327 Posts
I should have bought my car from you .. damn.

Heck I sold my fully loaded SE V6 with Moonroof, Navi, Floor Mats, Heated sport Leather with 20,000 miles for $20k........

·
Cathode Protector
07 SE V6
496 Posts
That price is average, nothing special. Why on earth would you even consider such long term financing on a car? Personally, if I had to stretch like that to get payments I could afford, I would buy a cheaper car.
A voice of logic speaks. :thumbup:

To the OP. Get a V6! Nice color on this one, although I am partial to it though...

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Invoice on an '09 SE I4 optioned as that vehicle is comes in at $21,450.
You better look again then. Maybe you can come closer a 2nd time......

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Ahh, the asshole speaks again. 'tis ashame you're totally wrong.

Go to Edmunds.com. Price out a 2009 Camry SE, 4cyl, with JBL/Bluetooth and rear spoiler. See what it shows you for invoice.

Go ahead, try it. I dare you.

Die in a fire. Kthxbai.
Where's the moonroof, noobie??????????????

Some people are just so easy.......................

but you'll do better when you get to Junior High!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.