Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I lost my title to my car somehow :hammer:. Can't find it anywhere, what are the steps to get a new title and how much will i be expecting to pay? i'm planning to sell the car. I live in the states btw. THANKS!

·
Registered
983 Posts
joeking has it right, :boink:

I don't think it will cost that much since the have a duplicate copy with all the info in the computers anyway :deal:

Rice I see this year is starting out bad for you...I hope it's not a year like the ones in the past :argh:

G

·
i wish you were right, i've had to get replacement titles for every car i have owned. It used to cost $8 dollars, in 2005 they jacked the price to $25 here in wisconsin

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
joeking, registration as in an insurance card? will that do? my name and the car is on that insurance card. I've had this car for a while, but i dont remember what happened to all the paperworks and what kind they were. Raddman, im suprised you're still here after all these years :thumbup: its 2007, change yo sig man! :lol: i dont think this car was meant for me, i mean, it runs fine, engine is in great condition, but with all the accidents (all were never my fault!!) and the maintenance i went through, i think God forbids me to drive the slow rolla :eek:: Ghost_Rhyder, thanks for the info :D

G

·
prophase said:
Getting a new title with take some time, they don't mail them out immediately and DMV does not give them to you.
DMV's in Wisconsin give them out right there. thats funny that they mail them too you in New York. Sorry to hear that dude :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.