Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was driving down I-91 tonight through Hartford and look in my rearview mirror and all I see is these 2 yellow lights flying towards me and all I could think is WTF? It was a Lotus Esprit with yellow headlights just like the ones used in the road races at Sebring. Le Mans, etc. Has anyone ever seen a road car with yellow lights like that? And is this an aftermarket accesory for the Esprit? Just found it really wierd. Thanks

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really need to start to take my Camera wherever i go. It would not have come out anyway because it was dark outside. I usually see 1 Esprit a year. Sometimes 2. Damnit! I am taking my camera EVERYWHERE now!!!

·
GT-i Crew
632 Posts
Yellow lights are regulation in France and in some european countries,

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
That must of been a great sight. Too bad I can't see cars like that here in Belize. Only thing I've seen exotic here is one of those back in the days porches.

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
dna59 said:
That must of been a great sight. Too bad I can't see cars like that here in Belize. Only thing I've seen exotic here is one of those back in the days porches.
:lol: i know you mispelled on accident, porsche, but i just pictured a porch being driven down the street:lol: :lol:

like a freak parade accident

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL!!!! I will have to find my digi pics of exotics I have taken over the years down in FL and post them on TN. I wish I got a pic of the Vector M12 I saw years ago.......:(

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
LOL yeah I meant porsche, but that would be a funny sight to see.

·
doppelkupplungsgetriebe
2015 Jeep Cherokee
173 Posts
haha ive seen some Lotus Espirits here in Long Island, NY. those are some rare and beautiful cars man. :thumbup:

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
i see them from time to time, they're beautiful..:eek:

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
lcarocha said:
Yellow lights are regulation in France and in some european countries,
Yeah, like 50% of the cars I saw over the last 2 weeks in Paris had yellow lens headlights

o/t but on that Lotus note... I saw a blue Elise on the hwy yesterday :cool:

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BLUEMEANIE said:
o/t but on that Lotus note... I saw a blue Elise on the hwy yesterday :cool:
The Elise is a beautiful looking car. Saw one, a yellow one over the summer.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,709 Posts
Too bad they died couple years ago. Now the Elise is the main attraction of Lotus Sadly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts