Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had my car since 29 April. I’m very pleasantly surprised what a wonderful car it is. No way is it an old man, or old woman, car. I have about 1,700 miles on the odometer and averaging 44.3 mpg, albeit mostly highway driving at 75+ mph. With gas prices headed to $3 and beyond, where else can you have such luxury and no lack of power, when necessary, for slightly over $45K? When the apocalypse comes next year the hordes will be searching for my car. I’d better remove the hybrid badges soon. LOL

·
TableRocked
144 Posts
Congrats! I can’t wait for mine to arrive on the 28th. That cognac is so sharp. It was my first choice but after 20+ dealer contacts in 3 regions, what I did find was either a demo or they wouldn’t drop below $40k out the door with all I wanted with it. Settled for windchill and graphite although it will match my wife’s 2018 blizzard pearl and graphite Highlander Hybrid Platinum perfectly and our 2008 Solara SLE convertible, also blizzard pearl and graphite, perfectly.

Neighbors will think we are in a cult. :)

When my 3 kids in the Prius’s we bought them, my mom in hers, and my Prius that I’m keeping for emergencies all show up at the same time, it is like a Toyota cult has moved in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
TableRocked
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing