Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering what springs are good for my 09 corolla s

ive read that the s tech springs from the 03 corolla are compatiable with the 09 corolla but wasnt to sure if it was for the model S or the XRS

lemme know what kind springs i can use

thanks

·
Ask your Mother
2009 Corolla XRS
2,035 Posts
Eibach Pro Kit for 09's
TRD for 09's
Tein S-Tech for 03 +
You can even do Eibachs from the 03+ aswekk

are the big hits on here

·
Registered
18 Posts
i just got an S last saturday and I was wondering if someone can post pics of the TRD lowering springs. i see so many that are lowered but there are so many different kinds. thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
thanks. i think that looks pretty good. when i was driving around the other day i couldnt help but think if i lowered it i would scrape. he TRDs only lower 1.5 & 2" right? is that still high enough to be able to drive normally?

·
Registered
400 Posts
maybe ill get trds... and when time comes around to upgrade.. ill get tein coilovers! yay!

·
Ask your Mother
2009 Corolla XRS
2,035 Posts
Thats my XRS with the TRDs

It dropped a little over 1" in the front & 2" in the back the day of...

after a few weeks of driving and what not it is more like 1.5" front & 2 Back...

I have not scrapped the bottom yet. I like my TRD's, but then again i wanted a modest drop. Its up to you whether you want to slam it or just drop it..

·
Registered
60 Posts
I went with the TRD springs, Not so much to drop my car low. Just enough to counter the wheel well gap when I went from 15's to 18s

·
Registered
601 Posts
Some guys have used 9th gen but personally I like the TRD's because they are specifically designed for this car, work great and will still leave you with some realistic clearance especially if you live in snow country like I do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts