Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts

better watch out, theres stuff in the way... you might hit that flowery bit trying to go around onto that little kerb there...

·
Registered
218 Posts
terrastrife said:

better watch out, theres stuff in the way... you might hit that flowery bit trying to go around onto that little kerb there...
Nice drop
My drop is so low i have 0 fingerspace :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
P.S. This is outside the topic, but has anyone else had problems with their brake lights and/or taillights not working ? One of my relays is fucked up and I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

·
Registered
Depends on the day.
51 Posts
I'm interested on this issue too...so everyone is saying camber kits aren't need for lowering less than 2 inches. So everyone was able to get a perfect alignment done for their 4th gen after lowering less than 2 inches?

on my accord there is slight camber issues in the rear....but the fronts were adjustable

hmmm if I find a good deal on a set of springs...I'm gonna drop her like it's hott :naughty:

·
Registered
1996 lexuses300
12 Posts
The most modest drop is an inch,you can order eibachs for the lexus es300 off tirerack.com and it will fit the camry. Alot of people put camry springs on the es300 so im assuming vice versa will owrk too,tell me if im wrong though.

·
Lex Zues!
95 Camry
4,900 Posts
kyle0k said:
The most modest drop is an inch,you can order eibachs for the lexus es300 off tirerack.com and it will fit the camry. Alot of people put camry springs on the es300 so im assuming vice versa will owrk too,tell me if im wrong though.
no thats right friend has camry struts on his es300 .. so im guessing its the same

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
Modest drop preference = Tein H.Tech

Front drop = .87"
Rear drop = .08"

High Tech is made from a new material called "Vanadium"
which is much lighter then other spring and increases flexibility.

* All spring are designed specifically to fit each car for maximum performance.
* About a 1 inch drop for a more attractive appearance.
* Comfortable ride quality is still maintained by using the OEM bump rubber and noise protection sheet.(available for most model)

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
reading Bull's posts makes me excited and scared to be getting my new 18"s today or tomorrow.....they are 225/40's...phew

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
Knailgun said:
reading Bull's posts makes me excited and scared to be getting my new 18"s today or tomorrow.....they are 225/40's...phew
I have the same setup that bull has on his car except I'm running oem struts. My 18s with 225/40 have never rubbed.. even will a full load.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tein springs (1.6; 0.8). No camber kit...did an alignment just in case. Replace the struts to save labor. all this on Gen 4/4.5

BULLMKT
Same here! Going Tein S. Tech 1.5-F, 0.6-R with KYB's all around since my struts have been shot for over a year. Plus Mavis owes me an alignment and I'm still on snow tires, although I'll probably keep them on a little longer since there's a snow prediction at least once a week here in the northeast :/
Also plan on running the Gen 2 17" Solara wheels as my summers once I locate a set.
Yes, I revived an old thread.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Modest drop preference = Tein H.Tech

Front drop = .87"
Rear drop = .08"

High Tech is made from a new material called "Vanadium"
which is much lighter then other spring and increases flexibility.

• All spring are designed specifically to fit each car for maximum performance.
  • About a 1 inch drop for a more attractive appearance.
  • Comfortable ride quality is still maintained by using the OEM bump rubber and noise protection sheet.(available for most model)
Sure you don't mean the Tein S. Tech?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts