Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha ha... every1 down in tas does it. well the cutting of springs that is. i was wondering if it would make my car have more body role? I HATE BODY ROLE! And if it would bounce more of make it a harder ride?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok! can i get a prop lowering kit for my rolla? or do i just ask the place that i will go to, to lower my car 3"?

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,675 Posts
It would bounce so much.. Lets just say it would put the "horse" in horsepower. :lol:

You don't wanna lower your car 3 inches unless you're willing to spend money on tires every 3 months, or you're willing to spend lots of money on suspension work in order NOT to wear out your tires that quick.

2 inches would do just fine, and you wouldn't need much work done to your suspension other than a good wheel alignment. Its not worth the trouble to go any lower, ride is shitty. 2 inches or less is probably the biggest drop you can get for your car anyways.

·
Guitars and Cars
2001 Corolla S
3,350 Posts
What Corolla do you have?
Grab some Tein S-tech springs almost a 2" drop after settling and they are less than $200(US) brand new. Used you could get them cheap.

Cut springs will bounce a lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i just bought a 1982 ke70 2day for $300 it got new king springs and heaps of spare stuff its cool but has got a bit of rust can i plz have advice on quick rust repair techniques and any good rwd toyota engines i could swap.:hammer: :hammer: <<cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.