Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mr. Roo
Super Moderator
11,406 Posts
Get Tein S-tech springs and call it a day! Swap them out for stock and enjoy the perfect ride height balanced with a good increase in performance. If your shocks are old, also replace those with KYB GR2s while you're at it. I speak from experience, I loved that ride.

·
Big guy in little car
2000 corolla
412 Posts
X2 for the kybs. I have the h techs. About a half inch less drop than the s techs. I have kids in the back and i dont want to bottom out. No complaints and a great ride. Makes the look and handle better, hands down the best mod ive done so far.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay, I hear you.. but now I have another question. My boyfriend is gonna buy me the springs, but is getting new shocks REALLY necessary for lowering?

what could be the problem if i lowered it with stock shocks?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Get Tein S-tech springs and call it a day! Swap them out for stock and enjoy the perfect ride height balanced with a good increase in performance. If your shocks are old, also replace those with KYB GR2s while you're at it. I speak from experience, I loved that ride.
+1

On them right now, love the ride, nice ground clearance. And the look is just right :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.