Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any brand of lug nuts u guys recommend??

i need a new set of lug nuts for my wheels...:eek::

thanks in advance ;)

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
it depends on ur rims also which lugs will fit.....get some tuner ones...i forget what companies make them but u should be able to get them at any local wheel/tire shop......

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks very much guys! :)

if i remember right the lug nuts my rims have now are 12mm... cuz i remember went to several tire shops and watevery they have were too big...and mine are now turning bad...like they can't be screw in...

think local shops will have those gorilla ones?? i'm in vancouver btw...

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Those will fit a gen 3 camry right?

·
Registered
25 Posts
IS Girl said:
thanks very much guys! :)

if i remember right the lug nuts my rims have now are 12mm... cuz i remember went to several tire shops and watevery they have were too big...and mine are now turning bad...like they can't be screw in...

think local shops will have those gorilla ones?? i'm in vancouver btw...
most shops usually carry mcguards.. gorillas would be a special order item.. but cant hurt to ask..

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks again!~ ;)

if i can't get them local...i'll order online then...
where's that located? i mean US or Canada? cuz i hate to pay customs + duty...~___~"

·
Registered
215 Posts
Get some rays lug nuts...:)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
THANKS 88LE and ptballer3271 ;)

the lugnuts are cone shape...

I went to Tom's and TRD shop in HK today...and they have Wedsport lugnuts...for pretty good price too...so I was thinking may be I'll just get those...!!

are the wheel locks from Gorilla good??

·
Grenaded piston
6,584 Posts
^ I have Gorilla wheel locks on my car.

I've had them since 1997 or so. So yeah I would say their good wheel locks.

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
^^ intresting..let me comment on my gorilla purchase. The key is intact (the lexus key has broken twice - but the gorilla key seems stringer than the OEM lexus keys). My key is still shiney and NEW like. My lugs just need a little bit of wipe and dry and are like new again. They attract more brakedust...but then again it dust them off..(as i'm not lazy). To me..my gorilla's have been good!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
guess i'll have to check both of them out when I'm back to Vancouver! cuz for now i can still only see pics and not the real thing...~~~

unless i find some nice ones from Wedsport ;)

really appreciated u guys' input though! help me a lot...!!
btw i'm installing front lip and spoiler later when i got back to van....will post pics...hehe :p:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts