Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Camry DX'
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys heres the deal. I just got some new rims for my camry. Somebody told me that I need to get new lug nuts to fit snugly on there. I think they will fit as far as the diameter goes so what I need to know is do I have to get new lug nuts to go on there or will the stock ones work? I plan to put these rims on as soon as I figure out about this. I will get pics and update my webpage as soon as I get them on and you guys can tell me what you think. Thanks for the help.

·
N/A bites
Paseo
5,859 Posts
you should take one of the wheels and a lug nut to a local shop and see if they match. There are several diff designs of lugnut and they must match the rims.

·
Registered
386 Posts
must match the rims? heh. you make it sound like there are as many types of lugnuts out there as there are rims. just grab some gorilla or McGaurd "tuner" lugnuts that work with your car's thread pitch and you are set. they should be small enough to fit within any wheel you get.

·
Registered
90 Camry DX'
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright sweet thanks. do you guys know what kind of store i can pick these up at? autozone or something like that...

·
The Camburger
525 Posts
yeah autozone or pepboys. any auto shop should have them. i doubt the stock ones would work. 88LE is right, they must match the rim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts