Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Another Toyota Nut
2009 Yaris
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I have an interesting problem and yes I did hit up the search button to no avail. A family member of mine gave me a perfect set of alloy truck wheels.

Anyway the bolt pattern is right but my lug studs are about 5-10mm too short. :headbang: I have no idea what to do, I'm assuming that I can get longer studs but I have no idea where.

EDIT: I forgot, It is going on a 89 Pickup 2wd 5 lug obviously

·
Wicked Clown Juggalo
389 Posts
I put ARP studs on my 1994 2WD. Not cheap at $160 for a set of 20. I found this link during my search but for $3 per slightly longer stud I felt safer just buying the ARP's off EBAY. I cross referenced all of the part numbers with several sources and the part numbers / sizes are the same for the 1989-1995 as it is for the Tacomas.

http://www.hunt4steve.com/05TacoExtLn.html

·
Supafly
1991 toyota pickup
4,401 Posts
Nice wheels, I got a couple sets for my truck. Seem to be a dime a dozen around here.

Make sure you get the right lug nuts with the proper shank for your wheels.

·
Soylent Green sales
rock crawler
12,801 Posts
You need to get the correct lug nuts to go with those rims.

·
Another Toyota Nut
2009 Yaris
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That link is a godsend thanks :D

What lug nuts do you all recommend for these guys, I have some off a lexus SC400 that seem like a pretty solid match.

·
Another Toyota Nut
2009 Yaris
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats what I was going to do was throw my stock lugs on and run it up to the tire shop and find out. On a side note I cannot for the life of me figure out what brand or model of wheel those are, and there are no markings. They seem solidly built but thats all i know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts