Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an MA Audio HK-2000D but was wondering if the Audiobahn A1500HCt was better.. Should I keep or sell the Ma for the Audiobahn...I heard it was loud but sound quality wasn't all that good (Audiobahn)...

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
I dont know about better, but as for sound quality, neither one of them is for that, sell em both and get a RE sub maybe the SE series.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Audiobahn amps are pretty decent. But really expensive. With audiobahn you pay for the built in fan, digi display, chrome styling. Personally, I like Rockford and MTX. From now on those are the only amps I will use.

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
Doh! should have looked at the model no, you want bang for your buck get the Phoenix Gold Trantrum or Hifonix Brutus, both great amps well underrated and very cheap. You want higher end stuff look at Arc, DLS, Tru, Sinfoni. If you want mid level, get MTX, JL, Crossfire, DEI

·
Registered
392 Posts
^I seen recently crossfire winning a lot of competitions last year. If your winnig then you got to be decent. But why didn't you mention Rockford.

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
The old rockford are very nice, but the new stuff, well they arent that great. A tantrum 1200.1 or Hifonics Brutus 1500 will outperform the rockford 1500 any day.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
U sure? with all the hype about the 1500bd, i find that hard to believe, have any specs to back it up, if it's true i'll get the brutus 1500, i was considering those amps also...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts