Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 Rav4 hybrid limited. Lately every time start car a maintenance reminder comes up wanting me to contact dealer for maintenance. I do not need any maintenance. But cannot make this reminder go away. Very annoying. Any ideas how to permanently disable.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 XLE ICE engine
89 Posts
2019 Rav4 hybrid limited. Lately every time start car a maintenance reminder comes up wanting me to contact dealer for maintenance. I do not need any maintenance. But cannot make this reminder go away. Very annoying. Any ideas how to permanently disable.
Assuming that you are all caught up on oil changes and maintenance here is what to do. On the MID screen between the speedo and tach go to the the menu under the gear icon . Scroll down to settings. Click OK then select the scheduled maintenance and click ok on that. Then do the delete data explained on the screen. Then go to the touchscreen and click on the do not tell me again. Last check your alert history on touchscreen and delete any maintenance message there. Here is a video showing how to do it on a gas LE, the hybrid should be similar.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 XLE ICE engine
89 Posts
Today this same issue occurred to a person on the Rav4World forum with the same "maintenance required" and dealer info setting on their infotainment touchscreen. A poster provided an older link with some very good suggestions about how to fix it. I attach a Pdf for you of the suggested procedure.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts