Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Um, that's a show car. That guy has put a lot of major $$ into it and to me there's a difference between rice and a show car.

The green color and the white rims aren't my thing though

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
Thats not rice, thats hard work and skill.

id like to see you try and do something that complicated and have it come out even half way as nice.

rice is bolt on crap that doesnt do anything. rice is just a lie, pretending that your car is something that it is not.

I give that guy a :thumbup:

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
:thumbdown

His body kit makes his rear wheel look all out of place. That, or he seriously messed up his caster setting :lol:

(all imho, of course)

·
Urban Nomad
626 Posts
This is dumb, sorry to ruin the thread but why is this in General Discussion? This should be in OT. And also, what's with all these "rice this, rice that" threads. You guys sound really dumb sitting around dissing everyone's cars while they put more effort into their cars than you (generally speaking). Now please do something else rather than posting pictures of people's cars and saying how gay they look, it's getting really old, you guys are starting to sound bitter. It's easy to run around talking shit about everyone. Grow up please :)

·
Reppin my Home
343 Posts
Alpha said:
This is dumb, sorry to ruin the thread but why is this in General Discussion? This should be in OT. And also, what's with all these "rice this, rice that" threads. You guys sound really dumb sitting around dissing everyone's cars while they put more effort into their cars than you (generally speaking). Now please do something else rather than posting pictures of people's cars and saying how gay they look, it's getting really old, you guys are starting to sound bitter. It's easy to run around talking shit about everyone. Grow up please :)
I think it's more a select few who claim everything is rice, compared to the whole community.

This car isn't rice, it's a show car. Although, I don't really like the wing, major props for all the hard work. :thumbup:

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
Alpha said:
^ :werd:

[rant]i too am sick of "look at this rice look at that rice"...who cares? if it makes someone else happy what harm is it doing? if you don't like it don't look at it. i'm sure other people could look at a lot of the cars here and say the same thing, hell mine included for that matter since its a 4 banger auto camry. just give all this rice sh!t a rest already :rolleyes: [/rant]

Keri

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
I hate the front end on it but I have seen a lot worse J bodies. I don't think I would give it a Thumbs up but I wouldn't quite call it rice either. Strictly speaking from a show car point of view, it's really not bad at all.

·
Banned
352 Posts
i think it looks hot , major money even more time , the complete opposite of rice

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
this is one of those love it or hate it things, i'm guessing. While I'd be placed in the "hate it" crowd, I do respect the time/effort/money that went into it.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I'm liking it.

·
Street-Cruiser
458 Posts
Hmmmm, I just looked at the guy's profile who started this thread.... under biography he put "born in 1988 i need help pimping out my 93 camry LE "...... So he's 16 years old and he thinks a show car is "rice", while pimping out a 93 camry isn't. I like that car, not much power, but I love the sound system and all that would have taken a ton of work, time, and most importantly, skill.

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
props for the hard work and major $$$ spent. I wouldn't use that car to begin with, or gone the same direction he did with the car, but major props for a clean car.

There's nothing rice about it.

·
Still got love 4 the AE92
489 Posts
Definately not my style, but you won't see me posting pics of his car up on a site, trying to get people to make fun of it.

Son, you deserve any flaming you get.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts