Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I left the dealership and every thing worked. When I got the truck home, i ejected the map dvd to check the version. i.e. 6.1 When i went to put it back in, it keeps ejecting. The radio was working fine. I disconnected the battery and reconnected, now Nothing works.:surprise: Any ideas out there???:frown: Oh, by the way, its a 2007 Tundra Limited 5.7

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
13,623 Posts
Welcome to the forums! :)

Sounds like you have a few issues. What do you mean that nothing works? It's not powering up? If so, did you check the fuse? It's possible that the theft deterrent may have been activated fer the radio? If not, yer head unit may be dead. I take it that this head unit is an OEM version? ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not completely dead

Welcome to the forums! :)

Sounds like you have a few issues. What do you mean that nothing works? It's not powering up? If so, did you check the fuse? It's possible that the theft deterrent may have been activated fer the radio? If not, yer head unit may be dead. I take it that this head unit is an OEM version? ;)
its not the fuse and its not completely dead. The screen comes on and says "no dvd, Please insert map dvd. When I do, it just keeps ejecting it. It wont read. Ive tried the cleaners. Also, none of the buttons will do anything. No radio, no cds will play...Nothing but the screen coming on and thats it.
Thanks for any suggestions. RMSmith..........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts