Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
meteor proof
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was on my lunch break when I happened to drive upon the scene of this accident...

the lambo

skid marks

This happened on the 45 north feeder road in between Rankin and Richey. Which is about a mile down the road from Lamborghini of Houston. Turns out this car was street racing an 06 Dodge Viper GTS and they both somehow lost control. What makes it even worse is that the lamborghini was previously owned AND SIGNED by Mario Andretti himself! It was a mint condition 1989 25th Anniversary version with less than 6,000 kilometers on the odometer. The car was just purchased from Lamborghini of Houston earlier today and one of the Lambo techs was driving it. He was on his way to deliver it to the new owner that supposedly paid over $100k for it.

Here is a link to some pictures the dealership had posted on it's website. This is what the car looked like this morning lol. Notice the signature...
http://www.lamborghinihouston.com/vehicle_details.aspx?id=875&CAR=Lamborghini-Anniversary-Countach

here are a few pictures of the Viper it was racing...

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
For sure, LOL!

Crappy, this is my all time favorite Lambo... 25th anniversary edition, I'm staring at the poster in my basement right now. :(

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
this is my all time favorite Lambo... 25th anniversary edition, I'm staring at the poster in my basement right now. :(
That's when depression slowly sets in. Don't suppose we can get an address on the guy and kick his a** just a little bit.....

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
I had a friend who got a job at an exotic car dealership in Newport Beach, and on a weekly basis he would drive new cars to owners that were some times as far away as San Diego or Palm Springs. 19 years old and driving 100K, 200K, 300K+ cars!!! The owners must have been nuts is all I can say, but to give the guy credit he never wrecked a car although he admitted to doing more than one "Bonzai run" on the LA freeways. :ugh3:

·
Raging Raven
05 Dodge Neon SRT-4
1,095 Posts
man, what a loss :disappoin. wouldn't such exotics be transported to the customer?
I've would of thought they would of put it in some kind of transport truck or something instead of having someone drive it. What a shame.

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
well, 1 more for the massive american layoff's....:lol:...

seriously, I hope he gets sodomized by a porcupine for doing such a dishonor to a gem....

The viper GTS driver was a douche for participating, though it looks like he is salvageable

·
Foot on the Pedal
'05 Highlander
46 Posts
Um...wow...idiot...who in their right mind would WRECK a Lambo? what an idiot...Blane

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
Hope this doesn't start a trend, like all the Ferrari Enzos that have gotten wasted the last couple of years. So sad.

:ahhhh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts