Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
2 3/4 inches of raw power
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that as of late there has been a rise in Massachusetts members. Soooooo, I see this as a great oppertunity to organize a MA TN member meet before the shitty weather hits. Who's interested?

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Im not from Mass but I will attend

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Sounds awesome...I know a few good places to hold a meet...one's right near an ice cream stand! :woot:
Haha-no seriously-great place...lemme know what u guys think.
(If I'm not on IM me on BlondieL0313)

·
Ferocious Teddy Bear
674 Posts
they only racing available in our area is New England Dragway, but yall know me, im there every friday anyway =0p

Id like to have one at my store since its realitivly centralized and we can have a badd ass cookout too. =0p Or a kegger at my house, yes sean i know you dont drink :eek:

·
The Asian Sensation
1996 Lexus SC300
904 Posts
you ain't gonna break me marc :D im clean

i'd love to go to NE dragway, perhaps this friday we all could go. cookout sounds good too, i wanna check out yoru store also

·
Rotor > Piston
91 Camry, 90 RX7
411 Posts
do it at xp, its 5 min from my house :thumbup: I leave the 27th for jersey though.

·
yo i have 3 toyota's
328 Posts
hey marc thanx for having me over at the shop the other night and thanx for the ride we had a blast hangin out with u and the crew and im down for a kegger ehhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shift shhhhhhhhhhhh shift ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 118mph!!!!! wooo wooo

1 - 20 of 147 Posts