Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Boost n' Juice Maniac
2000 Camry v6 5speed
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gabe's 5SFE Gen 3 Turbo Camry PARTOUT!

Custom 5sfe Turbo Kit, made 160whp and 185tq to the wheels at 8psi on a dynojet running super lean. Supra injectors are maxed out , car needs and aftermarket rising rate fuel pressure regulator to bump up the fuel pressure. which i also have but not included with the sale of turbo kit. With more fuel i think this setup would do another 20-30 hp.

$1200obo Includes

Genuine Toyomoto Turbo Manifold.
Genuine Garrett T3 turbo oil and water cooled( (specs unknown)
Custom Gen 3 SPECIFIC camry 2.5" downpipe (requires a slim fan in place of the OEM A/C fan)
Custom Side mount intercooler with piping, clamps, couplers, and real Turbo XS BOV
Custom Turbonetics External wastegate setup plumbed back into down pipe (8psi wastegate spring)
MR2 turbo MAP sensor
Upgraded Supra non turbo fuel injectors 330cc i believe
Apexi SAFC gen 1
Autometer phantom boost gauge
I am also throwing in a new Summit Racing battery relocation kit to allow for a larger side mount intercooler which i am ALSO including!

Rare Bosal/Brospeed Dual tipped Catback Exhaust 2 1/4" maybe 2.5" Excellent condition $300 plus shipping

Red/Clear taillights $110 shipped

Clear bumper lenses $35 shipped

Eibach springs

$140 plus shipping

·
Boost n' Juice Maniac
2000 Camry v6 5speed
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking for 5SFE Turbo Kit buyers, please spread the word.

BUMP

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,239 Posts
For those around the NYC Area, I can likely have parts for pickup in Stamford, CT.

·
Boost n' Juice Maniac
2000 Camry v6 5speed
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah forgot to mention. ASG14 is helping me out with this partout! You can PM him too with questions.

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts
I have a very ackward part request :lol: I need the brackets on the headlights, the ones that hold the bulbs per say in place into the housing themselves. They are attached with three small, phillips screws. I guess they could be called bulb retainers? I need all 4 of them, for the low and high beam bulbs on both sides of the car. (I'm sorry I coulnd't find a pic or diagram for the life of me) PM me a price:thumbsup:

·
Boost n' Juice Maniac
2000 Camry v6 5speed
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if i can find buyers for all the big items. i would be glad to sell you those headlights brackets.

thanks

gabe

·
Boost n' Juice Maniac
2000 Camry v6 5speed
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The car runs and drives fine for about 5 minutes, at which point it starts to run very hot.

Change the headasket and have the cooling system flushed and your good to go.

Or, swap in a junkyard motor.

Or build a fancy motor with forged pistons and rods, ect.

·
Boost n' Juice Maniac
2000 Camry v6 5speed
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Front Razzi lip has a small crack under the passenger side fog light opening just to let potential customers know.

·
Boost n' Juice Maniac
2000 Camry v6 5speed
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Prices are all listed at the top of the thread

$1600 plus shipping for the full bolt on kit. I am also including a larger side mount intercooler, and a brand new summit racing battery relocation kit. As you can see from the pictures the battery needs to be moved to the trunk to allow for more room for the intercooler setup. For an additional $100, i'll include a new Jackson Racing Rising Rate 4:1 fuel pressure regulator to increase fuel pressure in proportion to boost , which is what it needs since the 330cc supra injectors are maxed at the stock 42psi fuel pressure.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts