Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Venza V6 AWD with the Canadian Premium package which I bought just over 2 months ago.

I have noticed the following intermittent behavior. After I start the Venza, and after the normal warning lights system check have displayed and turn off, the Master Warning Light and the Slip Indicator light will immediately flash on for a second along with the warning buzzer sound. Both lights will immediately turn off and does not come back on during my drive. For the majority of the time when I start my Venza, these two warning lights do not flash on after the car has started. I only observe this behavior about 2 – 3 times per week (about 15% of the time).

Is this normal behavior, or do I need to get the dealership to check on something.

Thanks for any insights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Initially, I thought it might be the Hill Assist option. But, with that option, only the Slip Indicator light turns on, and then turns off when I step on the gas.

In my situation, the Master Warning light also turns on. Less than a second later, with my foot still on the brake, both the Master Warning light and the Slip Indicator light will turn off by itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.