Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up everyone. I joined TN a couple weeks ago and now i finally have some pics posted of my 03 Matrix XRS. Check it out and let me know what you think!

My whip on Cardomain

·
Registered
57 Posts
good job so far, nice and clean. I cant believe you dont want a supercharger for her, man, she would FLY:bowdown:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very nice ride. I definatly recommend a s/c, although, you would have to take off the CAI and put in the stock box (least, thats what TRD told me when I got mine)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think they make a s/c for the VVTL-i. Only for the VVT-i.

·
Registered
16 Posts
what up Matt...

your matrix is sick....i like the drop. I am trying to drop mine right now but i want to install some 18's as you did. what's the drop in the front that you've done and what 's the drop in the back going to be???? did you buy new struts or is the ride ok with the stock struts/shocks??? anyhow man, your ride looks sweet...i have a 03 sand pearl black xrs screaming to be dropped. So let me know what to buy if its working out for you so i can get an idea as to what to buy...

lates,
c

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
That's a sweet Matrix you got there.

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
Welcome BACK! And nice ride dude!

Get the s/c you'll love it even more!

-Rick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, the springs are in the back now, and the car definitely looks sick. The springs are TEIN S-tech and they lower 2.1 in the front and 2.3 in the back. I think they're down to around $100 on eBay now and i definitely recommend them. It surprised me how much the ride quality was unaffected, too.

I don't think i'll be able to get any updated pics any time soon tho. I'm a poor college kid and all the money i DID have went into that car. LoL. I can't even afford to bring it to a carwash. I just hope for frequent rainfall...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts