Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we can all agree that few if none of access cab owners plan on tranporting any passengers in those pitiful back seats. Has anyone removed the seats and made use of the space for audio or storage? I would like to see some pics if so; especially sound installations. :)

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Passangers :confused: screw them...I only most ever have 1 pass in my truck.
But I personally wouldnt wanna tear up the rear since I dont keep anything but a pen in my truck and I dont do audio mods

·
Registered
263 Posts
I put a portable soft-side crate in the back for the dog. Don't want him loose in the truck scratching up all the plastic with his paws. Occasionally, though, I do get somebody sitting back there.

·
Crtl-Alt-Del
807 Posts
I've had two full-grown adults back there for a 20-mile (one way) trip. Really not too bad. I have no plans to tear anything out of there...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Here's a pic(not the greatest), but you kind of get an idea of what it's looks like. It was taken from the TRD SEMA Yellow XRunner. Only have 1 pic...sorry!

·
Tacoholic
343 Posts
Well, it's alreay a good storage place, that's why I got it, I hated having a regular cab truck and i don't want an SUV. Access Cabs Rule!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
currentsupply said:
Well, it's alreay a good storage place, that's why I got it, I hated having a regular cab truck and i don't want an SUV. Access Cabs Rule!
I agree.
After removing the seats, a singe subwoofer (mabye the jl audio stealth box for the 04 tacoma) would sit nicely in the center while leaving plenty of room for storage on either side. I am considering using speaker grade carpet over fiber board hinged over the storage compartments to replace the seats. Any other suggestions are welcome. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
DMC said:
Here's a pic(not the greatest), but you kind of get an idea of what it's looks like. It was taken from the TRD SEMA Yellow XRunner. Only have 1 pic...sorry!

can we get that wheel?? i hate the stock one. is that a weird thing to hate? haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts