Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we can all agree that few if none of access cab owners plan on tranporting any passengers in those pitiful back seats. Has anyone removed the seats and made use of the space for audio or storage? I would like to see some pics if so; especially sound installations. :)

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Passangers :confused: screw them...I only most ever have 1 pass in my truck.
But I personally wouldnt wanna tear up the rear since I dont keep anything but a pen in my truck and I dont do audio mods

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
currentsupply said:
Well, it's alreay a good storage place, that's why I got it, I hated having a regular cab truck and i don't want an SUV. Access Cabs Rule!
I agree.
After removing the seats, a singe subwoofer (mabye the jl audio stealth box for the 04 tacoma) would sit nicely in the center while leaving plenty of room for storage on either side. I am considering using speaker grade carpet over fiber board hinged over the storage compartments to replace the seats. Any other suggestions are welcome. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.