Toyota Nation Forum banner

When can you go

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
reg cab taco for life!
2008 Toyota Tacoma
198 Posts
hey just throwing this out there... what if we waited till late june for a meet? i know alot of us are in college and finals are coming up towards the end of may

·
Rad Red Prerunner
579 Posts
I will be done with finals just before the 3rd trip date so I am good for that one! This last trip was a blast even though I was only there for a day.

·
reg cab taco for life!
2008 Toyota Tacoma
198 Posts
im done with classes on the 13th as well but i know that some universities go later, i belive all of our meets are kid friendly? a moderate amount of social drinking but non of us party too hard

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
Last final is on May 21 at 8am so I'm good for the last 2 :thumbsup:

·
n00b
2,104 Posts
When I went a couple of weeks ago, I got stuck in some really deep sand. Some guy and his 8 yr old boy helped pull me out. :clap:

As far as Pismo, I think I'm done for a while. I don't really feel like bashing my truck in some sand, then having to clean the underside all over again. Not to mention that my weekends are pretty much booked for the summer :eek:

Have fun guys!

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the last one is out for me, I will be in SD on the 30th for the pine valley meet. More my style of wheeling too. The sand sounds like a PITA

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
you know this is on the beach right???

and i doubt it will be :rolleyes:
Of corse I know its on the sand. I lived there for a few years. And if its low tide you can drive any car truck or van by the water. Just depends if the wash is heavy how far back you can get.

·
TT SC
Lexus SC300
59 Posts
I voted for the middle one. I'll probably be able to come along with Aaron again. Hopefully he'll have better luck with his truck that time. :D

·
TT SC
Lexus SC300
59 Posts
Last one works too. Can't go the first one though. Toyotafest is the week before and I can't be gone for two weekends in a row or the woman will kill me.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Last one is best for me, and it's ok to bring women. Maybe i'll pick up an ATV or two by then if funds are good. Almost rolled my truck, and almost hit the infamous sand deer myself going head first into a bowl at night.

·
Service Advisor/ Domestic
2005 4wd Taco
11 Posts
I know it is already May but just got Taco and joined Forum. Just throwing 2 cents in. Kids Grad in Northern Cali 6/5, so beginning of June is good time. Just bring my YFZ quad with me and hit Pismo on way back.

Just info for the thread,

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
This sucks. Don't think I will be able to make it because I just got another job. :headbang: So now I', working 6 days a week. At least that means more mods...

Hopefully I will be able to make a future meet and finally get to talk to some of you TN members in person. Hope you guys have fun and definitely post up some pics and videos! :thumbsup:

·
reg cab taco for life!
2008 Toyota Tacoma
198 Posts
last weekend is officially out for me, its my grandparents 60th anniversary party and i have to be there for it... if you guys are ok with it i would say 1st weekend of june is great.. i wouldnt mind organizing it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts