Toyota Nation Forum banner

Mbc

1429 10
Anyone ever use the MBC from Twos 'r us??

Seems way to simple....

Any :thumbup: -or- :thumbdown
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
it was all a dream
5,550 Posts
Im using that same one aswell. I installed it backwards 1st time and my boost was spiking, but then I smartened up and read the instructions, properly hooked it up, and properly disabled T-VSV with the supplied caps and ziptie and all is good. :thumbup:

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I see a lot of talk about it on MR2OC.... just wanted to make sure it was a good product. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Did you guys disable tsvs by caping the wastegate actuator and the hose that goes into it? Seems a little shady, wanted to know if it worked.

·
Premium Member
7,839 Posts
boost controller?......whats that???......i use my wastegate to regulate boost.....until i can find someone to buy me a greddy EO1....i prefer EBCs more.....very costly but its nice to have the ability to crank up the boost when something pulls up beside u....

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^ Ya... i know.... but I kinda wanted to crank it up and see if it's even worth it on a ct26 before i buy a ebc. I'll probably end up with a HKS EZII in the end. Shouldn't have any problems getting rid of the MBC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.