Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use the MBC from Twos 'r us??

Seems way to simple....

Any :thumbup: -or- :thumbdown

·
Registered
131 Posts
Its actually one of the more popular MBC's of the MR2OC community, its the one im using on my setup, you shouldnt have any problems if you install it correctly.

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
Im using that same one aswell. I installed it backwards 1st time and my boost was spiking, but then I smartened up and read the instructions, properly hooked it up, and properly disabled T-VSV with the supplied caps and ziptie and all is good. :thumbup:

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I see a lot of talk about it on MR2OC.... just wanted to make sure it was a good product. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Did you guys disable tsvs by caping the wastegate actuator and the hose that goes into it? Seems a little shady, wanted to know if it worked.

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
Yep. Thats how i did it. I used the cap they provided in the MBC kit, and the plug they provided to plug up the hose going to the T-VSV.

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ Is that the blue thing that is underneath the car??

·
Registered
280 Posts
go to mr2oc.com......they have pictures there.

The thing is blue/purple. But sometimes it can be dark or black covered by oil or shit.

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ ya... seems like i read something a while back about that. Some people couldn't find theres because it was covered in black.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
boost controller?......whats that???......i use my wastegate to regulate boost.....until i can find someone to buy me a greddy EO1....i prefer EBCs more.....very costly but its nice to have the ability to crank up the boost when something pulls up beside u....

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ Ya... i know.... but I kinda wanted to crank it up and see if it's even worth it on a ct26 before i buy a ebc. I'll probably end up with a HKS EZII in the end. Shouldn't have any problems getting rid of the MBC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts