Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
:lol:

Copy pasta for Greg... Mine are uploading.

Hey guys heres a few pics from today. I didnt get pics of everyone just the first to come and the last to go. Heres some pics enjoy.

And heres a couple of the sweet Vette I found in the parking lot

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
I should have taken the time to manually dial in the settings on my camera. The few I took suck. :lol:

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
I feel bad that I didn't get pics of some of the cars. Oh well. Bird's on top of it as usual.

·
Registered
01 camry
172 Posts
hahaha rob, i like that picture you took of the group of us and im like rubbing your car haha

and even in the pictures you can see the crazy camber i've got going on my front wheels. i had no idea they were that bad. i should have taken a picture from the back. i guess its time for an alignment now haha

·
Registered
01 camry
172 Posts
oh yeah, and im glad there are finally some pictures of my car online where it's washed and waxed and not so filthy. and I'm noticing that my front lips need to be repainted or just re-cleared so badly. anyway, i had a great time. we should try to fit one more meet in before winter starts.

·
still chuggin' along
1981 Corolla SR5
234 Posts
very nice toyotas.

and is that a ZR-1 vette ? i am a big vette fan and those things are just sick, only seen one ZR-1 in person

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
^ Noooo, that's a Grand Sport! The trim between the Z51 (base model) and Z06.

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh yeah, and im glad there are finally some pictures of my car online where it's washed and waxed and not so filthy. and I'm noticing that my front lips need to be repainted or just re-cleared so badly. anyway, i had a great time. we should try to fit one more meet in before winter starts.
yeah man, the car looked great. sounded pretty good too:thumbsup:. makes me want a 5 speed, just not in this:D.

·
iAzn
1988 toyo Corolla DX
1,492 Posts
Yea, that's a Grand Sport Vette. ZR1's all have that plexiglass center in the middle of the hood.

We should pull of another meet. Maybe even a small cruise??? I'm getting an Olympus PEN today, already have some nice places to experiment. Hopefully, some Toyo pics too :)

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
ahhh...it's always so nice to see more gen3 and 4s out there on the road....so few up here in Toronto now...

I gotta make it back down there in the spring or summer for a meet....seems like it's too late for this year :(

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
^ I'd loveeeee to see your car and meet you man. I think Justin is trying to come down in May. You should roll with him. :)

edit: Raven (tht1gurl) just got a Canon EOS T1i. I need to play with it. Car shots...

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
^ if he does in may, I just may do that actually....

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
hell yeah, it'd be good to see you again rob :thumbup:

especially since now whatshisname has a lift in his garage too!!!! :woot:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts