Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm chris and I have an 05 corolla S. I'm looking for sub enclosure ideas as well as a few other mod ideas. I'm gonna drop it of course but it's not going to be in the weeds, wanna keep it tasteful. Still tryingto decide between smoke tint and light reflective, ie.. Llumar Platinum Plus which I have on 2 other cars now and like it because it's not the "usual smoke".

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my other cars with the platinum plus tint are a maxima and a new chipped turbo passat.. also have a vette, supercharged explorer, 240Z, harley softail w/nitrous and 600F3

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well basically I love anything with an engine and I can't leave anything stock because it can always be faster and/or handle better - for example I've had the corolla S for about 5 days and am deciding on mods for it like everything else... did you want to know anything specific Lauren?

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Nothing specific in general...My dad owned a '69 which he did a frame-off restoration and 4 coats of pearl paint and 3 coats of clear...an amazing car...My b/f and I have a 76 stingray. We have many plans for that baby when we get married. :D

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Welcome to Tn .. I want the vette

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the welcome... it's a fun car and I prob would've gotten a C3 like the 76 Lauren has but was influenced by a female at the time to get a C4 which is the 84-96 style. I've put on underdrive pulleys, modded the intake and use a K&N filter, street/strip ignition system, Accel 300+race wires, 2 different ecu chips for street and strip, test pipe and flowmaster cat back exhaust, tranny shift kit... interior has Blaupunkt head unit, gooseneck EQ and 200w 4ch amp, 2 8" subs behind the seats that use the "storage wells" as their enclosures and a 400w amp for them

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Wow! All I have done with the 76 is exhaust! I got borla exhaust for her and that's all I can afford to do right now. She's still fun to drive, she turns heads anywhere we go. I hope to see some pics-your 'vette sounds beautiful! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
one project I'm contemplating for the vette is to bore and stroke it to 400ci and it'll prob be on the juice sooner or later too... I'm not sure if any of you guys have ever used N2O but it's pretty cool - I remember the first time I tried out the juice on my bike it was crazy!!

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
I dunno about juice for my vette...she's a bit old! hahaha...I kinda want to keep her close to stock, we just got the antique plates for her! :p:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a small shot would prob be fine like 50-75 at the most... it probably wouldn't be quite a wild in a car as it is on a bike unless you use a 125 or higher kit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts