Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, name's Mikey K. I work at a delaership where they were nice enough to dealer exchange me an 05 Corolla XRS. So, far, I won't lie, no mods to it. I'm having difficulty finding some stuff for it. But I did order some TRD 18" rims.

Chances are, almost all of you know more about cars than I do. In any case, I hope to keep my car all with Toyota parts (just for sake of brand loyalty....and warranty issues). So, here's my hope that TRD will start to pull out some tricks soon enough.
Thanks for your time,
http://community.webshots.com/user/katsimbris

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
welcome to TN:D

youve come to the right place if you wanna learn more about what your car can become :cool
so you work at a toyota dealership? which deparment?

·
Registered
18 Posts
heh i just posted above you ... Im the Dealer Swap Manager, and i do some of the inventory control ...

Mmmm 1815 in 03P1... nice color... Get some Scion TC wheels, black pearl badges drop, J-spec corolla tails and that bad boy will be HOT

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I work in the accounting department at the dealership. I just graduated college, and decided to go back there (where I had interned).

I became good friends with som eof the people in service and parts, and they really turned me onto the idea of upgrading parts in my car. So, I decided to at least give myself a head start by buying a Corolla XRS, which I love. It's just a marvelous car. And like I said, so far I've got the rims, from TRD, which should be here on October 4th, Monday.

I decided this would be the best place to gain some knowledge on Toyotas. I'm a huge fan of F1, and so I try to learn as much as I can, but there's only so much I can absorb just by observing.

I stumbled upon here because I was searching to see why my Corolla XRS doesn't have as many parts, but the other 2zz engines do. As far as I understand, it's almost a mere matter of fitting and space. But that's all that I can imagien. Like I said before, I just can't wait till TRD does some more stuff.

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
Welcome to Toyotanation! Do you have any pics of the car riding on those 18" TRD wheels? Also some modification ie. suspension will not cause any problems with warranty issues, also just so you know alot of the TRD stuff like rims, springs, struts is just rebadged items form other companys.

-Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts