Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the ultimate Toyota Freak. Which is why the screen name! I am very active in other Supra and Celica forums, but I wanted to get to know some of the other Toyota Fans out there.

I currently have in my fleet as follows.

2000 Celica GTS TRD (Sportshift)
1997 4Runner SR5 TRD Supercharged (Auto)
1987 Supra Bomex Targa Turbo (5 Spd)
1987 Supra Kaminari NA Hardtop (Auto)

I don't have pictures of the NA yet, but I will post ones of the Supras, 4Runner and Celica.

My mom still has her 1994 Camry, and a 2001 JDM Camry in Asia.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

So Cal Supras April 4th Picnic with 40+ Supras. Here is just half of them.

So Cal Supra Camera Car hard at work! Did I ever tell you this can give a 1JZGTE a good run for it's money? Amazing how fast a TRD Supercharged 5VZFE can go! No high end though. :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope you all have enjoyed that. I will post a mod list if people really want to know. I just have too much to list for each car.

My favorite is definately the Supra, it's the most fun to drive, but it's too much work! (warm up, turbo time, check all fluids before starting etc etc)

My sig from the club I am most active in.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Awesome cars. I especially like the supra. Reminds me of my '88 I used to have. Welcome to TN. :thumbup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CamNub said:
What kit is that on the Celi?
That is the TRD kit on the Celica with the TRD hood wings. Carcept rear hatch spoiler. It also has an HKS Hiper Exhaust, the TRD Sportivo Suspension Kit and TRD Japan Air filter. I use to run a Rod Millen Ram Air intake but the K&N air filter decided to coat my MAF sensor with filter oil kicking on my Check Engine light constantly. Put the stock box back in but had to upgrade the filtering element. For the most part it's the stockest car I have. I was looking at the XS Engineering Turbo Kit, but I know the 2ZZFE motors HATE being boosted due to it's high compression ratio and high reving tendencies.

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
those are some nice looking toys man :thumbup:

·
Reppin my Home
343 Posts
Now that's one bad ass looking supra and celica. The 4runner.. ever dyno it? I'm curious to know how much power the S\C is boosting it.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Troy,

Yeah, the 4Runner dynoed at 289 rwhp and 301 ft/tq. I will have to post the dyno sheet here one of these days. So I guess the TRD Supercharger makes a big difference. No headers or intake, except for the drop in K&N filter. I do have the TRD exhaust which is made by Borla. That probably freed up some horsepower as well. I put the SC on since I was towing my friend's boat or jetskis and it just felt really weak. I has greater towing capacity and the plus side is lugging nothing behind it accelerates very quickly. The TRD LSD also helps me keep traction

Body mods includes Bushwacker LTD flare kit. Smittybilt brush gaurd, 2000 4Runner Hood W/ Scoop, Manik Rear Lamp Gaurds, and Piaa and Hella driving and fog lights. This is my daily. The S/C ironically gives me a mile or so more to the gallon, and switching to Mobil 1 full synthetic also improved my gas mileage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts