Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
aka DA PROBLEM!
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me: I am a 28 yr old Cuban/Dominican male originally from BK, NY now living in Pembroke Pines, Fl.
Mines: 92 4cyl. Camry aka 92KILRCAM.
Mods: CUSTOM COLD AIR INTAKE, BROSPEED HEADERS, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST, SUPRA SWAY BAR, UPGRADED SPARKPLUGS AND WIRES, B AND G FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR, 3 AUTO METER GAUGES, INTRAX SPRINGS AND KYB SHOCKS, 17 INCH CUSTOM GUNMETAL WITH POLISHED LIP NIPPON WISHBONES WITH 215/45/17 SUMITOMO TIRES, FULL BODY KIT AND A TOURING WING. CLEAR LENSES ALL AROUND WITH JDM TAILLIGHTS AND SIDE MARKERS. PYLE IN DASH RADIO/TV WITH TUNER, PYLE DVD/CD/MP3 PLAYER WITH REMOTE CONTROL, 2-5 INCH MONITORS IN HEADREST, PLAYSTATION 2, 10 DISK CD CHANGER, 12 INCH KICKER COMP VR PUSHED BY A ROCKFORD FOSGATE 500 PUNCH AMP WITH A ROCKFORD CAPACITOR. FULLY CUSTOMIZED INTERIOR. GRAY AND SILVER VINYL SEATS AND DOOR PANELS, PAINTED PLASTIC MOLDINGS, 15 PIECE CARBON FIBER DASH KIT, GRANT CARBON FIBER STEERING WHEEL, CUSTOM TRUNK WITH SUPER WHITE NEON, CUSTOM JAPANESE GAUGES, STROBE LIGHTS.
PICTURES COMING SOON!

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
welcome to TN:D

so your rsb is off a supra? or thats the name brand? never heard of either, how thick is it?

yes, definitly need some more pics:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts