Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please do a favor and measure their cargo area behind the rear seats (when the rear seats are upright for sitting in) expressed in INCHES: Length from tailgate to seatback x Width from inner side to side?

Trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat and use this car for a family hauler with great MPG for around 30 grand. Seems like a pretty sweet value to me. Everyone wants bigger and the industry responds with price hikes and gas guzzling engines....

THANKS

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That does it, thanks. I'll tell you what lemme tell ya that smaller dimension is prolly towards the roof. The ol' ball and chain really wants this car. Can't turn wrenches on a hybrit though. Lemme tell ya.

THANKS
-Tom

sent from my jitterbug using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
That does it, thanks. I'll tell you what lemme tell ya that smaller dimension is prolly towards the roof. The ol' ball and chain really wants this car. Can't turn wrenches on a hybrit though. Lemme tell ya.
The main difference is in the transmission which is actually simpler in the hybrid. The gas motor is very similar to the non-hybrid, and all the other stuff (suspension, brakes, interior, etc.) is mostly shared.

Don't know about you, but I haven't had to tear down the tranny on my '05 Matrix yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.