Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

I just found out earlier today that I might be moving to Spain in like 3 months. While the thought makes me happy, the thought of having to sell my car after all the time and money I have spent researching , modding, and working on my car makes me really sad. I would really like for me to finish my project. I just bought rims too:(

I still have a lot of plans for my car including a 3SGTE swap that would hopefully be done by the end of the summer.

What would you do? Would you continue to spend money on your car and hope that you end up not moving or would you just stop buying stuff for it and put a "For Sale" sign on it

-Terry

·
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about doing that, but I don't know how much that would cost. I think i'm gonna chck into it though

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
yeah, i mean you obviously love your car, do all you can to keep her...

and maybe in the future, you can have her back on U.S roads..:)

p.s., do you think Spain's emmisions laws are more lenient than the US..?

might wanna look into that..;)

·
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^
I know for a fact that Spain's emmisions laws are very strict. But I don't give a shit about that because my Grandfather and Uncle own a Mechanic shop in Sevilla, Spain and they could help me out:)

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
But arent there no speed limits cause the roads are super thick? :thumbup:

I just looked at ur cardomain page...And damn you have a lot of mods. Sux that you might have to start over again...

·
Registered
Dodge Caravan SE
310 Posts
Damn that's a sweet car :p I'd live in that car on U.S. soil before I would sell it. Do all you can to either bring it with you or stick with it :D

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
its prolly gonna cost u n arm and a leg to ship it over to spain....
when u know for sure if u moving or not...look into selling the car n starting something different there......

·
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MRQturbo said:
its prolly gonna cost u n arm and a leg to ship it over to spain....
when u know for sure if u moving or not...look into selling the car n starting something different there......
Yeah it would probably cost a hella lot, but I was thinking about when I last visited Spain last Summer and I barely saw any Japanese cars there:disappoin I don't want some gay Peugeot or Renault(No offense to anyone that likes them). I would prefer to own a Japanese car. God this sucks

·
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^
Thanks for the links man:) I might just be able to afford getting it shipped. We'll see

1 - 13 of 13 Posts