Toyota Nation Forum banner

Might buy ae86

840 4
A friend i know has a ae86 with what he claims has a rare factory LSD, stage one exedy clutch, 80,000 on a rebuild, and shotty interior and exterior, how much should i pay? Is there a factory LSD in any of them? He is asking 3000. Help, i have been looking for one for a year now......
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
574 Posts
Give him $5000 for it. :p:

Seriously though. You've been looking for a year now, so you should know how much a good running condition corolla goes for nowadays and how much a rusted out one goes for (hint: look at ebay). These things can get pretty expensive to buy, considering how old they are.

The US corolla gts had the option of lsd on them. Canadian corollas never had that option.

· Registered
68 Posts
good grief.

5k?

it's a 16-18 year old car with a shot interior and exterior. basically youre buying it as either a boro-dori ride or for its engine rebuild if it has a hicomp or whatnot

3k? ask 2k or 2.5... and if you can't get it for that price then wow.

ive seen very clean JDM'd out ae86's or modified ae86's go for 4k if that's your price range.

is it a GT-S with power options? still...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.