Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have never posted on here before but we are trying to broaden our group of people that comes out for meets. I know this is a Toyota board but I know there is a section taht is Scion. Since they don't have a specific place to post meets I thought this would be an ok idea. Also, anyone is invited as long as I have an idea on how many people would be coming.
We are going to have a bowling meet at Park Tavern in St Louis Park, MN and they are pretty booked up right now it sounds. The only date they had available was for January 15th at 12(noon). There is going to be a Burger and Fixings buffet, bowling and prizes. The prizes are going to be for Highest score in one game, first person to get a turkey and the person to get the most strikes in a single game.

Also, this is open to anyone that owns a Scion, has one on order or is just thinking about getting one. Bring a friend, girl/boyfriend, family, kids....just let us know how many people will be coming with you. So add your name to the list here- http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=95017

If you have questions feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks!

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
My good Yota is away for the season. Right now I'm driving my two beater Corollas. Nothing good to show off. Plus I'm too broke to afford eating out. I'm preping for ice racing season :)

-Mike

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
731 Posts
try posting this on mnsportcompacts.net we have a number of scion owners who would prolly be very interested

u work off of gen mills blvd right? i am there at least 3 times a week to pick up cars for Master Collision // Rogers Autobody

·
Nice Camry... -__-
2011 Camry LE
872 Posts
try posting this on mnsportcompacts.net we have a number of scion owners who would prolly be very interested

u work off of gen mills blvd right? i am there at least 3 times a week to pick up cars for Master Collision // Rogers Autobody

ME SEEN UR CAR B4... lol... not a stalker tho... :D:D

Any TN MN meets? This would be awesome!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.