Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2nd day after receiving my Venza. I noticed that the horn panel is more to the Left of the steering wheel. Between the Bluetooth controls and the middle horn panel on steering wheel has more space than the other side. Has anyone noticed this? If so, did you do anything to correct it? or can you guide me in the right direction to fix it?

Thanks...:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin

·
Need For Speed
2011 Camry SE
10,765 Posts
Take it back to the dealer. It's under warranty.....out of the many Venzas I sit in every day, I haven't noticed it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
If that is the only thing misaligned in your Venza interior panels then you are in luck. Most of our has more problem than that... Almost every panel is not exactly lined up between the left and the right gap or the top or the bottom gap. It is just not the toyota quality I got used to in the good old at all.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If that is the only thing misaligned in your Venza interior panels then you are in luck. Most of our has more problem than that... Almost every panel is not exactly lined up between the left and the right gap or the top or the bottom gap. It is just not the toyota quality I got used to in the good old at all.
Actually i have many of the Speaker Panels that aren't aligned. I just thought that the horn was very odd to be misaligned.

·
Need For Speed
2011 Camry SE
10,765 Posts
I have but one comment to make: These cars are mass produced and not hand crafted. Yes, there shouldn't be a significant amount of misaligned parts but you can't expect them to be perfect within 1/8" of each other....I have a rattle in my Camry at 830 miles but I'm living with it.

Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If someone is purchasing something that is $40k then there shouldn't be any problems with it for the 1st 2 years at least.
As far as your camry is concerned, i would take it to the dealer. Cause you never know that if you don't get it looked at. then you might fall into a problem that might cost more to fix it later than it would now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts