Memphis Car Audio
Fulmer Helmets
Race Apeel
Re:Vision Auto Salon

Media Coverage by:
www.Mischief.tv

Live DJ Performances by:
LJ MTX & DJ Jon Deke

Come show off your ride and get together with other local enthusiasts one last time before the winter weather begins to roll into the Mid Atlantic Region.

Admission is free and we ask that only modified cars park on the dealership property (space is limited).

There is plenty of parking at the surrounding businesses and we recommend showing up really early in order to get a good parking spot. Make sure you mark this on your calendar and don't forget the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET slogan:

"Cars, Trucks, Bikes, People, All Colors, All Styles...You bring the fun!"

Video of our last event:

If you have any questions, please visit www.Mischief.tv or send an email to:

Dustin Worles, Mischief.tv - [email protected]
Dash Dashtaray, Dash Motors - [email protected]
Ryan Leffas, Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET - [email protected]

Vendor Info: [email protected]

-Ryan

·
Old Fart
2002 Corolla LE
910 Posts
I'd love to but my ride isn't anywhere near in the same league as these boys. :disappoin

·
iAzn
1988 toyo Corolla DX
1,492 Posts
I'd love to but my ride isn't anywhere near in the same league as these boys. :disappoin
Same... not yet for me. Just started to take apart what will be my new motor.

·
Gotta Love Twins!
98 Twin Turbo Supra
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys are still welcome to come out and have a good time.

-Ryan

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Yeah I was gonna say... not in the same league. At all. Maybe if i'm bored that weekend. I want to see your Supra, Ryan!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I might come out there again. I'd like to see that Supra too. The last time I was out there I was looking at your Camry cause my wife has the same car.

·
Gotta Love Twins!
98 Twin Turbo Supra
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might come out there again. I'd like to see that Supra too. The last time I was out there I was looking at your Camry cause my wife has the same car.
Please do and it was good talking with you last time. My wife is going to be taking our son to go see his grandpa that weekend so it will just be me and the Supra.

-Ryan

·
Registered
413 Posts
Please do and it was good talking with you last time. My wife is going to be taking our son to go see his grandpa that weekend so it will just be me and the Supra.

-Ryan
I'll try to be there. It depends on what time I get out of church and how long you'll will be out there.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Since I am one of the main organizers of the event, I will out there from 0900 to 1900.

-Ryan
Cool, then I'll see you there. I'll probably be in my Sentra though. I don't know if my wife will want to go or if she'll let me take her car. lol!!

·
Gotta Love Twins!
98 Twin Turbo Supra
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We welcome all tuners, customizers, hot rodders and car enthusiasts to these events so come have a great time

-Ryan

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Well, I FOR SURE have a friend going to this from my school's car club. I'm still on the fence.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
debating going to this. anyone from philly or md wanna roll down together?

·
iAzn
1988 toyo Corolla DX
1,492 Posts
I'm going to see if I can go. If anyone around PG County, MD or north, we can roll together by meeting up somewhere......

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Hey guys.... if you have TN shirts or stuff... wear them. :lol:

·
Gotta Love Twins!
98 Twin Turbo Supra
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Weather for Sunday is looking to be sunny skies with highs in the upper 70s....what a perfect day it will be for a meet!

-Ryan​

1 - 20 of 32 Posts