Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My (gold) grille emblem fell out :( any ideas for a good source for replacement? cost? thanks.

·
Gen5.5 Sportivo V6
04 Camry Sportivo V6
554 Posts
are you sure it fell off?....because my guess is some punk kid came along and ripped it off :disappoin

anyway, if a junkyard fails to find anything good. just go back to Toyota, they should sell them individually (not only in a Set)....well thats what i found with the chrome badges, but im not too sure about the gold ones.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Gold emblems cost around 50 bux EACH at the dealership! Thats fuck'n crazy. Do what I did, go to the Junk Yard. And if you cant find gold, get the silver and paint it. Or go the cool way and make a custom grill without the logo.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
terrynham, pretty sure it fell off because my oil change guy had just f***ed around with it as a way to break balls. I'm pretty sure he made it loose, and, just my luck, I drove 150 miles round trip before I noticed it. I am looking at one on ebay that's not too ridiculous.
Gridlyne, I'm curious as to what you mean by custom grille. Have you seen one somewhere?

·
Current title:
253 Posts
i say just leave it off...most people are trying to shave their emblems yet..ur trying to put them back on lol

just my opinion but gold emblems look dang nasty anyway..i had gold cause thats what was on my car when my parents gave it to me but..

i ripped that shit off real quick along with some nasty ass gold lines...which in my opinion was a shitty attempt from toyota to add graphics to the car.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
normally I don't like gold either (don't wear it), but I think my black car with tan leather looks better with the gold trim and gold pinstripe (i wish there was some gold on the hubcaps!). the ones with chrome look generic, like fleet cars. I don't want to leave it off because it's a big oval hole in the middle of me grille.

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Custom grills....Search it.

BAsically you cut off your existing grill and replace it with a mesh grill that you make yourself.

·
Kappa da Madd Rappa
43 Posts
you could get a Type-R emblem:D

·
Kappa da Madd Rappa
43 Posts
o shit, how do i shrink it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts