Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Page 463 of the owners manual shows a strap used to hold up the rear storage tray deck, but my HyHi doesn't have one. The dealer says they have no part number or anything for it and the showroom vehicle is missing it as well.

Anyone actually get one of these? Do I need to make my own???

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,132 Posts
My bet is that you have to buy a whole new lid. Otherwise just get creative and come up with an alternative.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Page 463 of the owners manual shows a strap used to hold up the rear storage tray deck, but my HyHi doesn't have one. The dealer says they have no part number or anything for it and the showroom vehicle is missing it as well.

Pretty sure my 2012 HiHy doesn't have it either. What year is your vehicle, and which version is the manual for?

·
Registered
389 Posts

I have one on my 2017 HiHy. Does your panel have the indent to store the cord?

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts

May have solved your mystery - except why they never updated their manual but that doesn't surprise me.

Looking at an on-line parts diagram it seems they stopped installing the hook as of September 2017 - at least that's what I think the 1709 means.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did you ever find a way to get this hook part? I have a 2018 LE that also was delivered new with the hook missing. And my owners manual also states that it should be there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts